Staring at the end of the playoffs when down 3-1 to the defending champion Golden State Warriors, LeBron James willed the Cavs back to an even 3-3 with back-to-back 41-point efforts. He was even better in Game 7 as he captured his third career NBA Finals MVP Award in capturing the city of Cleveland’s first major sports championship in more than 50 years. This magnificent piece pays tribute to Lebron James, as he surpassed Michael Jordan’s 5987 career NBA playoff points.
- Your authentic Adidas #23 Cleveland Cavaliers garnet (road) jersey, comes personally signed by the man known to the sporting world as ‘King James’
- Signature is inked in silver paint pen on the maroon fabric, beneath the gold numbering
- James’ autograph comes guaranteed genuine by virtue of Upper Deck Authenticated's Five-Step Authentication Process
- Your jersey is accompanied by UDA’s Certificate of Authenticity
- Framed dimensions are an impressive 1100 x 1050 mm
Upper Deck Authenticated®
Autograph forgeries make victims out of unsuspecting fans. In 1992, Upper Deck Authenticated® became the first company to find an answer to the forgery problem by creating an airtight five-step authentication process that assures fans are getting genuine autographs. Today the company has autograph relationships with many of the game's biggest stars and produces some of the finest sports memorabilia in the North American market, and Official Memorabilia is proud to extend access to Australia’s astute and discerning memorabilia community.